How your donation is used

Most part of your gift goes directly into one of our projects, about 95%. The remaining 5% goes to bank and transaction fees and they are deducted automatically.
We want as much as possible of your gift to go to our projects and purposes, therefore we have chosen to finance all administration through corporate donations.

Redistribution of gifts

The Yoga Girl® Foundation always has the right to redistribute your gift from one project to another. Sometimes there’s a greater need of support in a different project than the one you chose to donate to. We humbly hope that you trust us and promise to always use your donation with the greatest care and concern of our beneficiaries.